2019 Chrysler 300 in Little Rock, AR
The 2019 Chrysler 300 is sleek and refined. It’s not a car that just anyone can drive. You have to have a certain elegance to look good in a 300. If that’s you, let us tell you all about this cool car.
There are five grades of the 2019 Chrysler 300: Touring, Touring L, 300S, Limited and 300C. Pricing starts at $28,995.
The Chrysler 300 is powered by the award-winning standard 3.6L Pentastar V6 engine and it delivers 300 horsepower, 264 lb.-ft. of torque and up to 30 highway MPG. For those who want a little more power, the 5.7L HEMI V8 engine is available and it produces 363 horsepower, 394 lb.-ft. of torque and up to 25 highway MPG.
Both engines work together with the TorqueFlite eight-speed automatic transmission.
Each grade has something special about it, or rather several unique features. Below are the standout features of each grade.
• Uconnect 4C with 8.4-inch touchscreen
• ParkView Rear Backup Camera
• Premium cloth high-back bucket seats
• Dual-Zone automatic temperature control
• Bifunctional halogen projector headlamps
• Available Sport Appearance and Chrome Appearance packages
• Heated eight-way power leather-trimmed front seats with four-way power lumbar adjustment
• 18-inch fully-polished aluminum wheels
• Keyless Enter ’n Go
• Security alarm
• Paddle shifters and Sport Mode for RWD and AWD
• 20-inch Hyper Black aluminum wheels
• Performance-tuned suspension
• Black exterior and interior accents
• Available BeatsAudio and Alloy package
• Heated and ventilated power leather-trimmed front seats and heated rear seats with perforated inserts
• 20-inch fully polished aluminum wheels
• Real black olive ash burl interior bezels
• Memory system for power driver seat, exterior mirrors and radio station presets
• Heated wood and leather-wrapped steering wheel and power tilt and telescoping steering column
• Available Harman Kardon premium audio system, navigation, power sunshade and dual-pane sunroof
• Deep quilted, perforated and ventilated Nappa leather-trimmed seating
• Real natural-pore mocha wood interior bezels
• Adaptive high-intensity discharge headlamps
• Heated leather-wrapped luxury two-tone steering wheel with chrome accent ring
• Available Harman Kardon premium audio system, navigation, power sunshade, dual-pane sunroof and Sun/Sound/Nav Bundle
If you’re ready to call the luxurious 2019 Chrysler 300 for a test drive, fill out our contact form, call the number above right or get directions from the widget to the right.
We can’t wait to serve you at Steve Landers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram in Little Rock!